Make your choice from our range of trips:
HALF day: (Morning: rapids #1-#10) or (Afternoon: rapids #11-#21). Low water only.
FULL day: (Covers rapids #1-#21). Low water only
(Covers rapids #11-#24). High water only
MULTI day: (Full day rafting and overnight in the gorge) (2½day rafting and 2 nights in the gorge) (5 day rafting and 4 nights in the gorge).
Low water only (August – early December).
All our trips include:
- Courtesy transfers from major hotels/lodges within Vic Falls town centre.
- Morning tea/coffee at check in for your briefing /safety talk.
- Transfers to and from the gorges.
- Buffet - braai lunch.
- Minerals and beers after take out.
- Certificate to prove you braved the Zambezi.
- Video footage of your entire trip is professionally recorded and available for viewing and purchasing.
- High quality professional digital photographs are taken during the trip and available for viewing and purchase as well. They are shown with the video in town, (venue to be confirmed by the guides)
What “TO” bring:
- Swimming costume.
- Shorts/T Shirt.
- Rafting sandals/track shoes.
- Medication (if necessary, e.g. asthma, diabetes, allergies).
- National Parks Fees.
- Booking voucher.
- Additional clothes left for safe keeping will be collected at the top of the gorge at the end of the days rafting
What “NOT” to bring:
- Valuables /Jewellery /money other than National Park Fees.
- Contact lenses may wash out, so you wear them at own risk.
- Cameras and video equipment
- 15-years minimum age - Proof may be requested,
- There is no maximum age limit
- Shearwater however retains the right to refuse to take any person who is clearly going to be unable to cope with the rigors of rafting.
- Minimum guests on all rafting day trips - 1 guest.
- Private exclusive trips – minimum of 20 guests (on request)
- River Boarding trips – minimum of 2 guests.
NOTE: All trips are totally dependant on water levels due to the seasonal nature of the river:
- High water season: approx. January to July (Rapids#11-#24)
- Low water season - (Peak Season): approx. August to early January(Rapids#1-#21)
- Low water Full day rafting (return to Vic Falls approx. 16h30)
- Low water Half day rafting AM trip (return to Vic Falls approx. 14h30)
- Low water Full day rafting & river-boarding combo (return to Vic Falls approx. 16h30)
- High water Full day rafting (return to Vic Falls approx. 16h30)
- Low water Half-day rafting PM trip (return to Vic Falls approx. 16h30)